* Experience: 25 years Fortune 100 human resources management and
* Specialization: Performance Management, Compensation, Business
Strategies, Organizational Change, Career Consulting/Transition Services
* Philosophy: "I believe in the value and power of relationships.
You have to give to get."
* Interests: Music, opera, gardening, helping and connecting others
* Knack: Organizing. Knowing how to fix or find new or creative
uses for things.
* Education: MS, Organizational Dynamics, University of Pennsylvania;
BA, English/Liberal Arts, The College of New Jersey.
* Adjunct Professor, The College of New Jersey, School of Business;
Assistant Professor, Mercer County Community College; Adjunct, New Jersey Human Resources Development Institute.